The Mission Matters Group Salesforce Success Start is designed to get your organization up and running on the Salesforce-based CRM platform in less than a month. Nonprofits benefit from open and flexible data architecture, key building blocks for donor and constituent management, a global community-power movement and 10 free user licenses from the Salesforce Foundation. Key benefits include:
- Guidance and expertise on how to best leverage the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack to support your organization’s processes.
- End-user centric training, with hands-on exercises that drive adoption.
- Organization can be up and running in a few short weeks.
- Implementation of best practices for fundraising, program management and data quality.
- Reporting and analysis that provide visibility and insights.