WHO WE ARE:
We believe communities thrive because of driven nonprofits and passionate people. Everything we do is driven by purpose. We develop with heart, work with transparency, and deploy with intentionality. We formulate organizational and information technology strategies, employing our social service and systems expertise to strengthen nonprofits. Service is our calling and that’s how our team approaches strategy. We are proud of the solutions we implement, but more than anything we are proud to serve our amazing nonprofit clients and their missions.
WHO YOU ARE:
As a Senior Technical Solutions Consultant, you have 3+ years of experience designing and building easy-to-use, scalable solutions. You know how to use platforms such as Salesforce to engineer solutions that support mission, empower staff and equip nonprofit leaders with data to demonstrate their impact.
Your Job Experience Includes:
- Experience designing, developing, configuring technical systems customizations and integrations
- Strong knowledge of system architecture, best practices and design patterns
- Experience debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Demonstrated success in a client-facing, consultative role
- Ability to work in a multi- technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause
- Demonstrated ability to plan work and engage matrixed resources in a timely, considerate fashion
- Ability to execute data migrations
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems
Your Day to Day:
- You make the final decision on the technical approach your team will take.
- You lead a technical project team in human-centered design sessions, troubleshooting technical problems or researching third-party applications.
- You facilitate feature owner meetings with the client to ensure the project implementation team has the insight they need to translate business requirements to technical features.
- You participate in daily 15-minute standups with your project team to collaborate on the work you do for our nonprofit clients.
- You manage your day to ensure you have focused time for building high quality features, creating or updating solution documentation, breaking technical requirements into user stories or drafting wireframes to mockup design ideas.
- During a sprint, you are responsible for performing initial unit test of features you built, design approval, testing and feature documentation, deployment, etc.
- You train clients’ super users so they are equipped to use and manage all the features you and your technical team built for them.
- You may collaborate or lead projects with your teammates on internal initiatives focused on continuous improvement. This could include refining process, documenting best practices or goal setting.
- As a completely virtual company, your daily commute won’t be long. You are responsible for ensuring that you work in an environment that is most beneficial to you, be it at a home office or favorite coffee shop.
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN MMG
You are an experienced technologist. You love seeing how technology helps others have more impact. You have 3+ years of experience with Salesforce and other technologies and want to apply it to the nonprofit space.
You are service oriented. You are searching for an environment where you can leverage your skill set to contribute to a greater good.
You are passionate. You care about a cause and believe that when a bunch of like-minded people work together, they truly can change the world.
You are a lifelong learner. You ask questions and seek to truly understand. You develop your skill set based on professional needs and personal interests. Your desire to learn is driven by a commitment to constantly grow.
You like thinking outside of the box, or even believe there is no box to think outside of. You want to join a team of creative problem solvers.
You think trust is a cornerstone to healthy relationships and partnerships. You want to join an organization that puts an extreme focus on being a tightknit, trusting team because healthy teams can make a big impact.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
At MMG we strive to build a culture… not just a business. Your teammates strive to make MMG an awesome place to work.
Here is what you can expect from the team:
- Commitment to living our core values
- Having open and transparent dialogue
- Looking at everything through the lens of mission
- Honoring our families with balanced work lives
- Travel 20-25% of your time
- Scheduled team retrospectives coupled with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Learning and cross training opportunities
- Striving to align skill sets to people’s passion
- Employer-sponsored family health coverage including dental and vision
- Paid time off including a generous holiday schedule
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- 401k plan
- Flexible work environment