WHO WE ARE:
We believe communities thrive because of driven nonprofits and passionate people. Everything we do is driven by purpose. We formulate organizational and information technology strategies, employing our social service and systems expertise to strengthen nonprofits. Service is our calling and that’s how our team approaches strategy. We are proud of the solutions we implement, but more than anything we are proud to serve our amazing nonprofit clients and their missions.
WHO YOU ARE:
As an Organizational Solutions Consultant, you are responsible for developing strategic plans and helping to equip our incredible nonprofit clients with the tools and resources to achieve them. You are passionate about helping nonprofits and coalitions to build capacity so they can have a greater impact on their mission. You are skilled and experienced in leading vision and organizational health conversations with teams. You are comfortable leading strategic conversations as well as independently drafting plans. You understand the role technology, tools, and proven frameworks can play in helping teams to track progress towards their vision and collaborate along the way.
Your Job Experience Includes:
Your Day to Day
- Lead clients through strategic planning engagements following our proven framework.
- Create project plans and timelines for strategic planning from kick-off to all the way to plan adoption
- Analyze leadership/organization health survey responses
- Review and synthesize historical work/documents from our clients as part of the discovery process.
- Conduct interviews with key stakeholders during the discovery process
- Write and contribute to strategic plan development for our clients
- Manage your day to ensure you have focused time to do things such as:
- Lead client meetings
- Draft strategic plans and organizational identity documents
- Develop client data scorecards
- Send follow-up emails and follow-ups in project management aps for needed action items with clients
- Optimize internal processes as prioritized by the org solutions team.
- Manage the balance of client facing tasks, billable asynchronous task and internal operational tasks
- Assist our clients navigate technology tools such as G-suite, Trello, and other project management tools
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN MMG
|You are an experienced systems thinker You love seeing how plans, tools and resources helps nonprofits have more impact.|
|You are service oriented. You are searching for an environment where you can leverage your skill set to contribute to a greater good.|
|You are passionate. You care about a cause and believe that when a bunch of like-minded people work together, they truly can change the world.|
|You are a lifelong learner. You ask questions and seek to truly understand. You develop your skill set based on professional needs and personal interests. Your desire to learn is driven by a commitment to constantly grow.|
|You like thinking outside of the box, or even believe there is no box to think outside of. You want to join a team of creative problem solvers.|
|You think trust is a cornerstone to healthy relationships and partnerships. You want to join an organization that puts an extreme focus on being a tightknit, trusting team because healthy teams can make a big impact.|
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
At MMG we strive to build a culture… not just a business. Your teammates strive to make MMG an awesome place to work.
Here is what you can expect from the team:
Commitment to living our core values
Having open and transparent dialogue
Looking at everything through the lens of mission
Honoring our families with balanced work lives
Flexible work environment
Travel less than 10% of your time
Scheduled team retrospectives coupled with a commitment to continuous improvement
Learning and cross training opportunities
Striving to align skill sets to people’s passion
Employer-sponsored family health coverage including dental and vision
Paid time off including a generous holiday schedule
Paid paternity and maternity leave
Flexible work environment
Salary Range- $65,000-$85,000, depending on qualifications
If you feel you are a great fit for this role and have the experience and passion we are looking for but the salary range doesn’t match your expectations, please reach out to us anyway. We are a small growing company, and finding the right people is essential to achieving our vision.