Based on those needs, we formulate a strategy to align people, process and technology to your mission — all driving towards a more efficient organization. Our goal is to help you understand and articulate your impact, supported by data. As we explore a “day in the life” of your organization, we become equipped to develop information management solutions to help with what matters most to you.
We put our years of experience in technology, change management, project management and organizational effectiveness to work for you. We’re here to partner with you in a wide variety of strategic information management needs.
Salesforce Success Start
The Mission Matters Group Salesforce Success Start is designed to get your organization up and running on the Salesforce-based CRM platform in less than a month. Nonprofits benefit from open and flexible data architecture, key building blocks for donor and constituent management, a global community-power movement and 10 free user licenses from the Salesforce Foundation. Key benefits include:
- Guidance and expertise on how to best leverage the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack to support your organization’s processes.
- End-user centric training, with hands-on exercises that drive adoption.
- Organization can be up and running in a few short weeks.
- Implementation of best practices for fundraising, program management and data quality.
- Reporting and analysis that provide visibility and insights.
Measure Your Mission
Outputs are only the starting point. The real question: what type of impact are you having on your mission as a result of your activities? Mission Matters Group can help. MMG partners with organizations on a journey that leads to a deeper understanding of their most critical outcomes and the framework needed to collect and measure them.
When you need help with your existing Salesforce system, MMG is here to partner with you. We created our Support service with busy nonprofit professionals in mind, so you can manage your systems in a way that’s both strategic and cost-effective. We can serve you with:
- Report building / modifications
- Minor functionality enhancements desired for existing objects
- Workflow troubleshooting
- Page layout adjustments
- Security Profile adjustments
- Ongoing training for professional development or on-boarding
When your technology is streamlined, your nonprofit is at its best. That’s why everyone on your MMG team is driven to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. And when things don’t? You’ll be surprised at the lengths we’ll go to make things right. Your MMG support team can fix, tweak, customize and provide training to empower your team to learn and grow. We’ll take care of the technology so you can take care of your constituents. Service is our calling and that’s why we approach everything we do through the lens of your mission.